- the point when the day seems to slide toward settling into evening
- boy#1 finishing homework, boy#2 running by the windows, playing with new neighbors
- All Things Considered theme music as I head toward the stove and dinner prep
- a few more minutes until the car in the driveway, a hug from my sweetheart
- the glorious light still spilling into the house, no lamps on, almost making up for groggy, post-time-change mornings
- a deep breath, anticipating the next few hours. All of us around the table! Adult conversation! Reading! Netflix! Exhale!
- reconciling the hopes for the day with what has been done, said, finished, abandoned. Seeds sown for tomorrow. Resting into the ease of the hammock slung between accomplishment and expectation.
Stretching toward spring with all my might
and with the prompts at Write ALM
Adding my voice to Lists With Friends 2014